Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day 6: The Great American Road Trip


Day 6: The Great American Road Trip

You know what I would like to know?  I would really like to know why on vacation wake up a the crack of dawn.  Again I was wide awake by 6:30.  This is not cool. 

Today we did the Grand Loop at Yellowstone and saw magnificent things.  If you have never been here, you need to come.  I wouldn’t stay here for a week but 3 days would do fine.  We saw just about every wildlife you can imagine as well as all  of the geological wonders this park has to offer.  








I really need to give a shout out to my boys L and A.  They are troopers, we were in and out of the car from 10 am – 7:30 pm with minimal whining and great attitudes.  This is an enormous trip for my guys and they are really handling it well!




They also became Junior Rangers at Yellowstone.  They had TONS of stuff to complete but we were able to pull it off in one day!  Next time we come back- I am so swimming in one of the rivers!

Quote of the day: "How could people see things like this and still not believe in God?" 


No comments:

Post a Comment